- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Senior Reviewer
- Won a Competition
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author was Featured
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 7-8 years
From when Adobe acquired Macromedia, it is clear that their only vision is towards managing shareholders rather than art/engineering part of their products. It looks like those who makes major decisions on Adobe are completely disconnected from the actual industry they serve. Becoming too big has its own drawback, losing vision. Now it is time to see better variations of Photoshop from various brands.
You know what is strange, that before Apple, Philip Schiller worked as VP of Product Marketing (as in Flash and others) at Macromedia.