2116 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

The normal browser is failing.

And now I can’t even get in using CyberDuck.

Any other Problems out there using the ftp.marketplace.envato.com?

2116 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Okay, back in now – but the upload is like 15 minutes for 5mb.

I seen some posts about this recently, and thought I’s ask if anyone was having problems still.

STAFF: Probably Lock, Archive or Remove this post….

Thank You.

412 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
mitdralla says

I am also having an error. I tried submitting last week, had to us FTP. Tried to submit another item today, had to use FTP.

118 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Bouzix says

both web and ftp are down for me, i’m trying for 2 weeks now but nothing gets uploaded unfortunatly :/

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Devs are aware of the situation and we’re trying to track down the issue :)

118 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Bouzix says

Devs are aware of the situation and we’re trying to track down the issue :)

glad to hear that :D hope it gets solved soon to start uploading again :D

by
by
by
by
by
by