I just developed a psd web design but i’m not quite sure if it’s good enough to be submitted in the Themeforest PSD Category !!
What do you think ?
Here is the Preview Link : http://ifrostbyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/MC-232055683-1.jpg
Let me know should i submit this ..or need any changes.. or i should the html version of it ?
Hello, your design needs drastic improvements imo. Your logo is touching the content area, your font choices don’t match well (sans-serif with serif with script), it looks cramped, you have many inconsistencies, and it lacks a bit feature-wise.
Good luck, Taaz
I would go with more bright colours
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
The spacing and separator (in big titles) is messy.
See my repy in the other post, Basically it is the same:
no, i think it is not enough for the PSD category but you have good tips here you can continue working on it .