8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mohsinksa says

Hi I want to ask that its allowed to buy theme from other site and sell it here .?

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Is this a serious question?

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

No

8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mohsinksa says

hmmmmmmmm Thanx for reply

304 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
BittLoader says

What can i say? I see there are a lot of people who would do anything… just to do nothing… and get money! The answer is NO, do your own template and sell it!

1749 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

What can i say? I see there are a lot of people who would do anything… just to do nothing… and get money! The answer is NO, do your own template and sell it!

If they could do that, they wouldn’t ask this kind of stupid questions.

8 posts
mohsinksa says

Yes dears I understand and thanks for reply i appreciate all of your comments

8 posts
mohsinksa says

Dear i was thinking about reselling .But i got that its not allowed so . i will create my own theme . But thanx for reply

316 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SuggeElson says

Always people want to be easy :))

54 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
Antech says

Hi I want to ask that its allowed to buy theme from other site and sell it here .?

Try it and Let us Know!! :sarcasm:

by
by
by
by
by
by