is it allowed to use not valid opacity property for template?
as i know it’s not CSS3 , checked on http://jigsaw.w3.org/ CSS3 Validation, and got ERRORS !!!!
opacity : 0.10; -moz-opacity : 10; filter: alpha(opacity=10); -ms-filter:”progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=10)”;
Yeah, errors caused by CSS3 are all good in the hood
-moz-kit and web-kit errors are accepting so it should be fine!
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars