• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
FlexiPress says

@atinder,

No need to buy & resell TF theme code because it will be complicated for you in the future. ;)

It is better to use GPL resources that you can use in your commercial themes. There are many, for example: Option Tree, Options Framework, Hybrid Core, etc… Start create your own style… ;)

236 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
GradaStudio says

hey calm down guys.

i ain’t did it just asking is it allowed.

most of us use code snippets found around the web sometimes,most of us use timbthumb script and many other resources.

of course i am gonna create my own framework. just wanted to know can i take help or use code snippets what others use.

didn’t wanted to hurt anyone’s feelings.

2035 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says
atinder said
most of us use code snippets found around the web sometimes,most of us use timbthumb script and many other resources.

...I must be doing something wrong then, I never use any external code snippets.

236 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
GradaStudio says
landonw said
atinder said
...I must be doing something wrong then, I never use any external code snippets.

dont’t know if you are wrong. but if we don’t use open source and GPL what’s the use of it.

by
by
by
by
by
by