238 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
dmsumon says

I am using Payoneer for a long time. But actually I withdraw money through their master card service. But it has so many charges. Monthly fees, card load fees, ATM booth withdrawal fees and last of all 3% of the total withdrawal. :( Which costs a lot. About $40 per $1000. In our country Payapal is not available yet. So I am using Payoneer. But recently I decided to switch to their LBT system , it is very impressive, the most good part is no matter how much money you transfer to your bank account they will never charge you more than $19.95. It can be less than $19.95 but will never cross the limit $19.95. that sounds really great. So I wonder like MoneyBookers after making the very first withdrawal do I also have to verify my local bank account? Please anybody know the answer reply me. Thank you in advance.

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

I am using Payoneer for a long time. But actually I withdraw money through their master card service. But it has so many charges. Monthly fees, card load fees, ATM booth withdrawal fees and last of all 3% of the total withdrawal. :( Which costs a lot. About $40 per $1000. In our country Payapal is not available yet. So I am using Payoneer. But recently I decided to switch to their LBT system , it is very impressive, the most good part is no matter how much money you transfer to your bank account they will never charge you more than $19.95. It can be less than $19.95 but will never cross the limit $19.95. that sounds really great. So I wonder like MoneyBookers after making the very first withdrawal do I also have to verify my local bank account? Please anybody know the answer reply me. Thank you in advance.

Thanks for choosing Payoneer, and our Global Bank Transfer Service.

There is no need to submit an account verification. When you first sign up for the Global Bank Transfer Service and submit your bank details, they are reviewed to make sure that they are correct (and relate to a valid account). As soon as your account is approved and set up, all payments sent from the partner (in this case Envato) will be transferred directly to your bank account.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

60 posts Talk less do more!
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Indonesia
Rifki says

@Nissim_Payoneer I saw Indonesia = USD here http://www.payoneer.com/localBankTransfer-Avail.aspx, so this means the money goes into my bank account in USD? or automatically converted into the IDR by my bank?

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

@Nissim_Payoneer I saw Indonesia = USD here http://www.payoneer.com/localBankTransfer-Avail.aspx, so this means the money goes into my bank account in USD? or automatically converted into the IDR by my bank?

For Indonesia, you have three options:

USD GBP EUR

We will make the transfer in the currency you choose.

1531 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

For Indonesia, you have three options:

USD GBP EUR

We will make the transfer in the currency you choose.

Hi nissim,

I heared that Payoneer deciding to Launch LBT feature to Card Holder as well, So card holder member can decide to withdraw through which method.

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi nissim, I heared that Payoneer deciding to Launch LBT feature to Card Holder as well, So card holder member can decide to withdraw through which method.

You heard correctly :) We plan to add a global card to bank transfer service, which is planned to be released within the next several months.

I will make sure to post an update once it is live, and also be sure to check our official blog and forum for updates.

1531 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Hi nissim, I heared that Payoneer deciding to Launch LBT feature to Card Holder as well, So card holder member can decide to withdraw through which method.

You heard correctly :) We plan to add a global card to bank transfer service, which is planned to be released within the next several months.

I will make sure to post an update once it is live, and also be sure to check our official blog and forum for updates.

Great :D

by
by
by
by
by
by