lol Jarel , you wanted to reject it ! but you tought it was too sexy and needed another opinion Wise move
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
lol, nope, not this time.
Oh , I must say I’m surprised !
We like to make authors sweat it out! lol, totally joking. We would never do that.
This can actually happen for a variety of reasons. In the case of your template DDStudios, I placed it on hold so that the whole review team can take a look. This actually happens all the time so the reviewers can make decisions as a group rather than always alone.It just so happens that the templates in the queue before yours didn’t need a group review.
That’s actually pretty sweet, imho.
Sweet ? Nah