137 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
BonfireThemes says

Can I ask if either of you have recently marked any emails from us as Spam?

Thanks!

C

On the contrary, actually. The few times Envato emails have gone to the junk folder, I’ve marked them as not junk. The oddest thing is that now Envato emails aren’t even going to the junk folder. They just don’t arrive at all.

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Hi BonFireThemes,

Have you contacted Support about this? If not, could you please do so. It may be something we need to investigate further. Thank you so much for letting us know, we’ll try and resolve this for you asap! :)

137 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
BonfireThemes says

Hi BonFireThemes, Have you contacted Support about this? If not, could you please do so. It may be something we need to investigate further. Thank you so much for letting us know, we’ll try and resolve this for you asap! :)

Yes, I contacted support around 20 hours ago. No response yet. I included my alternate email as well, but maybe they responded to the address tied to the issue…

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

I’m having the same issue as of today. Notifications nor messages from the marketplaces are coming through. They’re not in the junk folder, either. They’re simply not coming through for some reason. And yes, the settings under my profile are correct.

Opened a ticket as well: #QIA-367-21592

Cheers.

Hey there!

I just followed up on this and Support just wrote back to you via your alternate address (with a CC’ on the registered one). Please note that average response times for tickets range between 24/48hours (which can sometimes of course increase, in tandem with queue sizes).

You should be receiving (if you have not already) an email shortly. Thank you for your patience!

137 posts
+3 more
BonfireThemes says

I’m having the same issue as of today. Notifications nor messages from the marketplaces are coming through. They’re not in the junk folder, either. They’re simply not coming through for some reason. And yes, the settings under my profile are correct.

Opened a ticket as well: #QIA-367-21592

Cheers.

Hey there!

I just followed up on this and Support just wrote back to you via your alternate address (with a CC’ on the registered one). Please note that average response times for tickets range between 24/48hours (which can sometimes of course increase, in tandem with queue sizes).

You should be receiving (if you have not already) an email shortly. Thank you for your patience!

Yep, just received it. Thanks. I’ll be crossing my fingers :)

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Thank you for confirming! I’ll pass that on to Support :-)

231 posts Envato Market Support
    Member of the Envato Team Located in United Kingdom Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

Hi again!

Interestingly, it looks like this has self-resolved and both email addresses seem to be receiving messages from our system again.

If you believe the issue’s recurring in the future, just let me know and I can look into it again for you :grin:

Thanks!

Christian

137 posts
+3 more
BonfireThemes says

Hi again!

Interestingly, it looks like this has self-resolved and both email addresses seem to be receiving messages from our system again.

If you believe the issue’s recurring in the future, just let me know and I can look into it again for you :grin:

Thanks!

Christian

I responded to your test email, explaining that I changed my account email yesterday (so I could respond to customers). That one is working fine. It’s the one I sent the ticket from that has the issues.

231 posts Envato Market Support
    Member of the Envato Team Located in United Kingdom Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

Yep :) . I’ve just sent a test message to your first email address through the email form on your profile that our system is showing as delivered. :grin:

137 posts
+3 more
BonfireThemes says

Yep :) . I’ve just sent a test message to your first email address through the email form on your profile that our system is showing as delivered. :grin:

Like I said, I changed my Envato account email yesterday (I had just asked 3 customers to email me through the contact and I didn’t want to make them wait 24-48 hours. One of them ended up giving me a 5* rating and a kickass review, so I’ll call that decision valid :) ).

So, the email you’re sending messages to right now is not the one that had the problems. The one that had the problems is the one I sent the support ticket from (I also replied to your first test email, and gave the specific email address). Do I need to change the email back to the one that had the problems? Can you not test things otherwise?

by
by
by
by
by
by