Is it possible to hire themeforest designers as freelancers for custom projects?

1 post
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
lorenooliveira
says

I’m plannig the development of some web products, and certainly will need very talented people for the different pieces of such projects. I know themeforest for some time, and here are present some guys that create very impressive designs. So, it would be great to hire someone here as a freelancer web designer. My questions are: is it possible? is it legal? is there any channel for contacting web designers here?

3439 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
  • United States
+2 more
organicbee
says

yes you can hire authors nothings wrong with that, all authors have contact forms on the bottom right side of their profile pages you can contact them there.

but be prepared to have a good sized budget for most authors here and also note that not all authors actually take on client work

1749 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart
says

I’m plannig the development of some web products, and certainly will need very talented people for the different pieces of such projects. I know themeforest for some time, and here are present some guys that create very impressive designs. So, it would be great to hire someone here as a freelancer web designer. My questions are: is it possible? is it legal? is there any channel for contacting web designers here?

Available ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by