1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
lorenooliveira says

I’m plannig the development of some web products, and certainly will need very talented people for the different pieces of such projects. I know themeforest for some time, and here are present some guys that create very impressive designs. So, it would be great to hire someone here as a freelancer web designer. My questions are: is it possible? is it legal? is there any channel for contacting web designers here?

3247 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

yes you can hire authors nothings wrong with that, all authors have contact forms on the bottom right side of their profile pages you can contact them there.

but be prepared to have a good sized budget for most authors here and also note that not all authors actually take on client work

1578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

I’m plannig the development of some web products, and certainly will need very talented people for the different pieces of such projects. I know themeforest for some time, and here are present some guys that create very impressive designs. So, it would be great to hire someone here as a freelancer web designer. My questions are: is it possible? is it legal? is there any channel for contacting web designers here?

Available ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by