18 posts
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
verya says

I would like to get a list of buyers so I can refund $5 back to my buyers who retweet about my apps, but I need to confirm their identity! Or anyone knows how I can proceed differently?

629 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Thecodingdude says

Either get them to post a comment on email you through your profile page, or you can get their buyer number from the purchase.

18 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
verya says

Either get them to post a comment on email you through your profile page, or you can get their buyer number from the purchase.

But where can I compare the buyer numbers? They could send me a bogus one, I have nothing to compare against.

211 posts
  • Canada
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
KBRmedia says

It is not easy to know who bought your item unless they contact you using the form on your profile or make a comment on your item. For your situation you can make a big graphic announcement on your item page and your profile, simply saying your message and that they should contact you using the form.

44 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
designchemical says

If you have their purchase code you can use the envato API via the following URL:

http://marketplace.envato.com/api/edge/YOUR USER NAME/API KEY/verify-purchase:PURCHASE CODE.json

Just swap the “YOUR USER NAME”, “API KEY” and enter the “PURCHASE CODE” from the buyer

18 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
verya says

If you have their purchase code you can use the envato API via the following URL: http://marketplace.envato.com/api/edge/YOUR USER NAME/API KEY/verify-purchase:PURCHASE CODE.json Just swap the “YOUR USER NAME”, “API KEY” and enter the “PURCHASE CODE” from the buyer

Awesome, thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by