180 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
SuperMario290 says

I like the 5th one personally, I and I think that you’re getting really close to there. Just keep working on your style and keep pushing yourself and you’ll be at the “themeforest” level in no time! :)

265 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
girlscancode says

@Daan thanks for that link. I didn’t know about that platform. But I did know there are tons of other web sites that handle this things. However, my intention was to get an honest review from some of the authors and buyers here, since getting a template ready for themeforest is my objective. Anyone who doesn’t know themeforest’s level of quality could have told me that my templates have a good quality, but I want to be able to develop so that I can sell on themeforest :)

@SuperMario290 thanks for the review and for the encouragement! I will keep pushing until I get it just right :)

374 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
_rohan says
@Daan thanks for that link. I didn’t know about that platform. But I did know there are tons of other web sites that handle this things. However, my intention was to get an honest review from some of the authors and buyers here, since getting a template ready for themeforest is my objective. Anyone who doesn’t know themeforest’s level of quality could have told me that my templates have a good quality, but I want to be able to develop so that I can sell on themeforest :)

ReviewMyDesign is specifically for themeforest =)

265 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
girlscancode says

Oooooh….that I didn’t know – I thought it’s just another platform! Thanks for that tip!

by
by
by
by
by
by