I’m designing a car sticker for my client’s van. The printing service / where she’d like to print it / told her, that the print-ready design should be at least 700dpi.
Is that really necessary? The problem is that my design contains non-vector elements also. It would be really hard to create a print-ready design in 170×150CM in 700dpi. Sounds a bit weird for me…
What should I do? Please help
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Author has had an Item Featured
I get that all the time . printing companys are pretty pickie.
One time I made a 500×700 dpi pixel image for someone and they wanted print on
5 ft by 3.5 ft. 300dpi
I was like thats impossible have to redo it . and the printer place was like thats no problem send me a pdf and we can print it as big as you want . even that little I was like what I have to see this,. and they did with no pixels blur . so after that I send everybody a 300dpi pdf and haven had a problem