I was curious, is it allowed to sell a website template on themeforest made in photoshop and after a few weeks sell a flash website on flashden where the template is used in? Both files are created by yourself.
I would guess so because it’s like the PSD -> HTML -> WordPress thing authors do here.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Are you saying that you would create a website template in Photoshop and sell that here (TF) then convert the design into a Flash website to sell at FlashDen? If so, then yes.
Yeah that’s what I meant. Great, nice to hear that.