• Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
arctic_ark says

Hey Denners,

Is $12 a fair price for this new item of mine? I and some others feel its worth more…

http://www.flashden.net/item/easyclientv1-site-template/9726

Let me know! If the majority of you think its worth more I’ll have staff raise it to $15

Thanks!

140 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
za says

very nice file! i’m guessing the reviewers have a very difficult time pricing so many items every day and they do the best they can. if i was in need of such a file i would be happy paying the $15 and be convinced i was getting a great deal. but on the other hand as far as sales volume goes you might make more with it priced at $12, you never know.

932 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
JWG says

Truthfully, I can see why it’s only $12. Nothing scales correctly, if you make your browser window narrow, everything squishes together. Proportionate scaling would be nice. Also, there isn’t any actual content for the pages, no gallery, no styling on the external pages… just the code to switch external .swf’s. A little work and you could have a higher priced item. Complete it and it could go for $20 – $25. Who knows..?

:)

2584 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

@arctic_ark Please direct any questions about file pricing to support@flashden.net. Someone is always available to assist you. :) Just for the record, however, as I am the one that approved the file to you, part of the reason it was not $15, exactly as JWG points out, is because there’s nothing much there as far as content is concerned. It’s a great looking template, don’t get me wrong, but having a gallery or an actual contact form helps raise the price a little.

That said, if ever you or anyone else would like a second opinion on a file we have approved/published, we encourage you to contact us at support@flashden.net. :)

Hope this answers your question and thanks again for uploading the cool template to Flashden! :)

744 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • United States
fisch79 says

OOOPS !... sorry I made that first comment on his new file.. Look at what I started!

:P

409 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
arctic_ark says
OOOPS !... sorry I made that first comment on his new file.. Look at what I started!

:P

lol!

409 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
arctic_ark says
@arctic_ark Please direct any questions about file pricing to support@flashden.net. Someone is always available to assist you. :) Just for the record, however, as I am the one that approved the file to you, part of the reason it was not $15, exactly as JWG points out, is because there’s nothing much there as far as content is concerned. It’s a great looking template, don’t get me wrong, but having a gallery or an actual contact form helps raise the price a little.

That said, if ever you or anyone else would like a second opinion on a file we have approved/published, we encourage you to contact us at support@flashden.net. :)

Hope this answers your question and thanks again for uploading the cool template to Flashden! :)

Thx for reviewing my file!

by
by
by
by
by
by