178 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Affiliate Level 1
+4 more
Luisreyesdev
says

I have been wondering this for a while. It seems to me like the queue is more like a pool of items.

When I update a file it seems to get to number 1 rather quick and then stop for a couple of days there. Same thing with the new item upload.

What’s the point of letting the author know where the file is on queue if it doesn’t really matter the position number?

Maybe I’m wrong and the only one experiencing this.

2722 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Mo Bro
  • Exclusive Author
+8 more
DanielKeller
says

I agree, if you know the position of your item, you gonna refresh like crazy… it just makes me nervous, it helps nobody

131 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 2
  • Top Monthly Author
+9 more
aeroalquimia
says

178 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Affiliate Level 1
+4 more
Luisreyesdev
says

Well, I like the number position. My question is, does it really mean that it’s in line to get reviewed next or is it just to let the reviewers now which one they “should” review next.

4335 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
+11 more
Reaper-Media
says

haha lol :D

44 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Weekly Top Seller
+2 more
aiglemedia
says

@aeroalquimia If you use firefox there are lots of addon for auto refresh. :) That will keep your finger safe.

622 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Featured Author
+6 more
jayc
says

It might happen that your file is on hold because they don’t know for sure if to reject or approve your file. In this case the reviewer asks someone’s else opinion. It happened to me and I contacted support and they said that.

49 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Argentina
  • Author Level 3
+3 more
CIROdg
says

I upload a file and it was 5 days in queue, was rejected by mistake, uploaded again and is still in queue.. for 3 days! :S the wait is killing me!!

217 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 3
+4 more
animike
says
It might happen that your file is on hold because they don’t know for sure if to reject or approve your file. In this case the reviewer asks someone’s else opinion. It happened to me and I contacted support and they said that.

This is exactly why it is happening. When your item is number one, that means it is being reviewed. It can stay there based on the complexity of your file (takes a long time to review) or because there are concerns about the whether it will pass review or not. Since there are multiple reviewers other files can get reviewed before yours is complete. That is why you see a 1 of 71, 1 of 70, 1 of 69, etc. Don’t fret when this happens, just hope you pass.

891 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Envato Team
  • Meetup Participant
  • Podster
  • 6 Years of Membership
+7 more
Jordan_M
Envato team
says
This is exactly why it is happening. When your item is number one, that means it is being reviewed. It can stay there based on the complexity of your file (takes a long time to review) or because there are concerns about the whether it will pass review or not. Since there are multiple reviewers other files can get reviewed before yours is complete. That is why you see a 1 of 71, 1 of 70, 1 of 69, etc. Don’t fret when this happens, just hope you pass.

Couldn’t have said it better myself! If you’re ever waiting more than 7 days, let support know. We can help out then – but before that, you just need to wait for the reviewers to do their thing. :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by