16 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
elementpz says

Hi, few weeks ago I’ve heard about few people got hired on the Envato’s marketplace support team. Recently I don’t see any signs of living people working there. All the conversations are auto generated. I’ve asked a question few weeks ago something about licensing – even now .. no answer. 4 days ago I’ve sent a question again about a product of mine – still no answer. I just want to make sure if there is some one actually working there ? Otherwise I will just stop using the Support center. The questions were not that important to me, but if there is no reliable support here, what is going on then ? Since I’ve left my old job I am orienting in 24/7 freelancing and this market is probably one of the things that will endure my freelancing. But never seen so poor support as this.
- Is this every time or just a a few months overload ?
I am really confused.

3196 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Brazil
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+5 more
DzincStudio says

Hi elementpz, I’m sorry to hear you are currently having trouble with one of your items, support is definitely on! Can you please post your support ticket ID?

Support usually responds within 48 hours, but some requests may take longer, depending on the complexity of the issue. Rest assured that every ticket is responded to, and as soon as the issue is analyzed, you’ll be contacted.

Regarding licensing, have you checked the updated Licenses page? It has a brand new Licensing FAQs, which hopefully can help you better understand them.

Your patience is appreciated. Good luck.

396 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
Jaynesh says

Also, make sure you check your junk folder.

For some reason on hotmail, all of envato’s emails were to going to the junk folder so I had to redirect them into my main folder.

2278 posts Community Team
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Beta Tester
+13 more
contrastblack Staff says

Hi elementpz,

as DzincStudio said, support tickets such as your own come in at a quite astonishing rate, and even with an increased number of quite capable “living humans” working on replying to them, this can not happen instantly, and depending on the matter that has to be looked into, the response can be delayed even further depending on the complexity and area of expertise.

If you would be so kind as to give me your support ticket that would be amazing, as I could forward it right now to the Support Staff.

Thanks.

p.s: Thank you Jaynesh for also pointing that out! I forgot to add that :)

16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
elementpz says

@DzincStudio –
It wasn’t urgent, it was question about a rejection (based on quality requirements) and I was able to locate 22 possible reasons (issues) for this rejection for the last 4 days but it took me like 40 hours to compare my issues with few items in the same category and I found lot’s of issues matching my own (so from the 22 possible issues there are many that I probably didn’t have to fix) – that was the reason I was looking for the support. Since this is the only thing that has no proper definition as rejection. I mentioned there all the possible reasons I’ve found but there are couple I was really sure like
- I mentioned that the WP theme I submitted is in collaboration with another user that is selling the product as HTML template but I am not sure that is needed to attach our contract or some other proof ? How can I possibly lead a discussion about all the questions that pop up during my work

@Jaynesh –
I use Gmail’s service and all discussions that are important to me are marked

@contrastblack –
The # is OLX-567-40584

Thank you all for the quick responses. I am really happy to see that and it was really helpful.

PS: I was joking about the living humans. I can’t really keep it all serious it’s annoying :)

2278 posts Community Team
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Beta Tester
+13 more
contrastblack Staff says

Got it :) I have forwarded and made sure you will get a reply. I can not however give you an exact estimation when this will happen, for the previously mentioned reasons (and the weekend), but it’s quite up on the list.

Thank you for your patience.

16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
elementpz says

I am really thankful for your effort to my little problem. I appreciate that.

by
by
by
by
by
by