90 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
siredesigns says

The majority of users don’t pass the $500 mark to make it into the 35% profit range. And the majority of those who do do not get past the required $2,499 to reach 36%.

Basically, I am suggestion they cut the profits at least 50/50. This will get more freelances to submit and more buyers to buy if there’s more to buy.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

we talked about this dozens of times on FlashDen :)

915 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
michaelhejja says

The great part is that you can sell resources cross-website, so there’s even more opportunity to reach 50%!

75 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dreampunchboy says

I must agree, I thought this would be a good place to start selling Wordpress themes but then I read the 25% share and that’s just ridiculously low…

16 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
jcjdoss says

Hmmm, 75%. That has made me reconsider posting themes. I think 50% is too much but doable.

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

you can reach 50%.. I am at 36% right now. The idea is that you won’t stay forever at 25%.. :)

1504 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
collis Envato team says

Hey guys, I’ve written up a sticky on this question for you!!

READ THIS THREAD

and I put it in General Discussion, because it’s something that comes up a lot :-)

Thanks for asking sired!

by
by
by
by
by
by