234 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
martinjamez says

Very recently i found exclusive authors on graphicriver selling the same items thorough their website & another market place similar to graphicriver. So i wonder is there any way to do that being an exclusive author on graphicriver .

3699 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

If they are selling items from their exclusive account on any other website then they should be reported since that’s not allowed. Are you sure they didn’t just have links to their graphic river items on other sites?

234 posts
+2 more
martinjamez says

If they are selling items from their exclusive account on any other website then they should be reported since that’s not allowed. Are you sure they didn’t just have links to their graphic river items on other sites?
i have checked that, they are not links redirecting to graphicriver, wen i click that it open a link to paypal. also the price is less than graphicriver :P
3699 posts
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

i have checked that, they are not links redirecting to graphicriver, wen i click that it open a link to paypal. also the price is less than graphicriver :P

Then you should notify a member of staff, or support. :) This disloyalty must be punished! :)

234 posts
+2 more
martinjamez says

Then you should notify a member of staff, or support. :) This disloyalty must be punished! :)
its a waste time for me, i have reported before about copyright violations, they banned the author but i never get the badge for reporting copyright violation. i just want to confirm about this, if this is allowed then i can also do the same
3699 posts
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

its a waste time for me, i have reported before about copyright violations, they banned the author but i never get the badge for reporting copyright violation. i just want to confirm about this, if this is allowed then i can also do the same

Unless I’m very mistaken it’s absolutely not allowed. You should really report them, it’s not all about getting badges, it’s about justice! ;)

929 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

so you did this for the badge, not for the justice? )

929 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

quite a simultaneous posts )

120 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Flay says

Everything is about badges, you fool!

3699 posts
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Everything is about badges, you fool!

+1

I’m still waiting for my “replied to a forum thread” badge…

Where is it?? :impatient:

by
by
by
by
by
by