37 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Digiblogger says

Hi there,

I am urgently searching for a theme with an accordion slider.

Does anybody now a theme where you can open posts by clicking on title (=expand) I know one on Mojo… but I want to buy here ;)

3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

Hi there,

I am urgently searching for a theme with an accordion slider.

Does anybody now a theme where you can open posts by clicking on title (=expand) I know one on Mojo… but I want to buy here ;)

Hi,

you could check my Accordium theme, maybe it’s what you’re looking for If I understod your request.

Parker

37 posts
  • Germany
Digiblogger says

I really like it.

But two questions:

First: I need a menu. Is it possible to integrate mega menu to the top? I don´t know it there is a header so… that is something I must know ;)

Another think… it would be great to add adnother widget bar (another ”+”) to open it.

If these two things will work, you have a new customer for your beautiful theme

I forget: Is it possible to show posts without article image and without sidebar? I don´t like massive images ;)

And what means: “no shortcodes!”

Is it possible to use them on posts and pages or are they not accepted by the theme?

3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

I really like it.

But two questions:

First: I need a menu. Is it possible to integrate mega menu to the top? I don´t know it there is a header so… that is something I must know ;)

Another think… it would be great to add adnother widget bar (another ”+”) to open it.

If these two things will work, you have a new customer for your beautiful theme

I forget: Is it possible to show posts without article image and without sidebar? I don´t like massive images ;)

And what means: “no shortcodes!”

Is it possible to use them on posts and pages or are they not accepted by the theme?

Hi,

glad you like it!

For the additional megamenu and additional sidebar I can’t say much, because being not supported by default depends how you want to integrate them. Probably the additional sidebar would be more complicated to add than the megamenu… adding a menu is simple, obviously then it might require some css styling to match the theme, but that’s up to you… I can’t know what exactly you have in mind.

In any case the theme has a menu on the left, so you could integrate the megamenu just with it.

Images are not mandatory for the posts…

Being a simple theme I didn’t add any shortcode, I wanted this theme to be as easy to use as possible… I didn’t add any complex functionality. It’s a blog and portfolio, shortcodes were not necessary.

Obviously the shortcodes are supported, so if you use a plugin that comes with shortcodes they will work. The theme doesn’t have any… hope it’s clear.

Cheers,

Parker

37 posts
  • Germany
Digiblogger says

Hi Parker,

bought your theme already before you answered. Important for me is to have enough place for widgets. But I think, that could work. Megamenu is not so important. I asked, because on older browsers, for example IE7 , the submenu items are behind the content.

I own some shortcode plugins… so I think that will do the trick

3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

Hi Parker,

bought your theme already before you answered. Important for me is to have enough place for widgets. But I think, that could work. Megamenu is not so important. I asked, because on older browsers, for example IE7 , the submenu items are behind the content.

I own some shortcode plugins… so I think that will do the trick

Hi,

thanks for purchasing. The sub menu going below the accordion is something I noticed yesterday, so is going to be fixed asap. Check the file comments in the next days and if you have any question just post there ;)

Cheers,

Parker

37 posts
  • Germany
Digiblogger says

I think, first I will play a little around with this sweet theme. Themes to be really great. I miss a custom font integration to match the domain style. If I have any suggestions I will write an email via themeforest profil

Ahh… there is a question: it seems that the excerpt is shortened. An option to shorten it on my own would be great

3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

I think, first I will play a little around with this sweet theme. Themes to be really great. I miss a custom font integration to match the domain style. If I have any suggestions I will write an email via themeforest profil Ahh… there is a question: it seems that the excerpt is shortened. An option to shorten it on my own would be great

Hi, I think we should handle support requests on the file comments. By the way, all the filters for excerpts and more are all grouped in a specific script. Let me know if you need any pointer to the right code.

Cheers,

Parker

by
by
by
by
by
by