63 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
TerriMatheson says

I’ve followed a bunch of users whose files I like, and I want to go back and check them out, but I can only see the nine people who show up on my profile. Is there any way to view the complete list?

1275 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

I’ve followed a bunch of users whose files I like, and I want to go back and check them out, but I can only see the nine people who show up on my profile. Is there any way to view the complete list?

As far as I know that’s not possible.

63 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Italy
Kronris says

I think you can’t :(

413 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
mitdralla says

I would love to see this ability.

1 post
AppFind says

I think it’s really ridiculous that it isn’t already a feature, when i followed people i expected to be able to go back and see them later. This is a really easy fix that could hurt business, I am currently looking for someone I followed a while ago and I apparently can’t. They should change this system…

72 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in Bulgaria
+1 more
lumberjackbg says

... I thought that this is a bug of my browser… Obviously it’s not :S

442 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+5 more
ZozoUI says

That’s a good one

2636 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

As with the rest of the feedback, this too is added to my list of “important info to be forwarded” :D

As I hope you have noticed, some major features the Community has asked for in the past have started being rolled out, so once more, thank you ever so much for your feedback, don’t stop. I will do everything within my power to either have the appropriate Staff notified of this feedback, or have them post why a feature is not going to be implemented soon or at all, either personally or through the Community Team members.

Thank you for your patience and help! :)

63 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
TerriMatheson says

Thanks, contrastblack, for passing on our feedback to the staff. Do you have any updates on whether the follow feature will be updated so that users can view the complete list? I would love to be able to go back and revisit the profiles I’ve marked—that was the point of following them!

87 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
wp_workshop says

I think it’s really ridiculous that it isn’t already a feature, when i followed people i expected to be able to go back and see them later. This is a really easy fix that could hurt business, I am currently looking for someone I followed a while ago and I apparently can’t. They should change this system…

It might not be as easy as fix as it looks, i guess that it’s for optimization purposes. I don’t know what kind of database are Envato marketplaces using, but if they are using something relational like MySQL, than this might be a problem. There are people who follow a LOT of authors and if they start looking their list of followed authors at the same time often it might become a problem, something like that hurts MySQL.

That’s why big social network websites use graph databases, they are much faster for something like this.

by
by
by
by
by
by