63 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
TerriMatheson says

I’ve followed a bunch of users whose files I like, and I want to go back and check them out, but I can only see the nine people who show up on my profile. Is there any way to view the complete list?

1250 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
Pricop says

I’ve followed a bunch of users whose files I like, and I want to go back and check them out, but I can only see the nine people who show up on my profile. Is there any way to view the complete list?

As far as I know that’s not possible.

63 posts
  • Italy
Kronris says

I think you can’t :(

412 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
mitdralla says

I would love to see this ability.

1 post
AppFind says

I think it’s really ridiculous that it isn’t already a feature, when i followed people i expected to be able to go back and see them later. This is a really easy fix that could hurt business, I am currently looking for someone I followed a while ago and I apparently can’t. They should change this system…

69 posts
  • Bulgaria
  • Exclusive Author
lumberjackbg says

... I thought that this is a bug of my browser… Obviously it’s not :S

441 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
ZozoUI says

That’s a good one

2511 posts Community Officer
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Beta Tester
+16 more
contrastblack Staff says

As with the rest of the feedback, this too is added to my list of “important info to be forwarded” :D

As I hope you have noticed, some major features the Community has asked for in the past have started being rolled out, so once more, thank you ever so much for your feedback, don’t stop. I will do everything within my power to either have the appropriate Staff notified of this feedback, or have them post why a feature is not going to be implemented soon or at all, either personally or through the Community Team members.

Thank you for your patience and help! :)

63 posts
  • Exclusive Author
TerriMatheson says

Thanks, contrastblack, for passing on our feedback to the staff. Do you have any updates on whether the follow feature will be updated so that users can view the complete list? I would love to be able to go back and revisit the profiles I’ve marked—that was the point of following them!

86 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wp_workshop says

I think it’s really ridiculous that it isn’t already a feature, when i followed people i expected to be able to go back and see them later. This is a really easy fix that could hurt business, I am currently looking for someone I followed a while ago and I apparently can’t. They should change this system…

It might not be as easy as fix as it looks, i guess that it’s for optimization purposes. I don’t know what kind of database are Envato marketplaces using, but if they are using something relational like MySQL, than this might be a problem. There are people who follow a LOT of authors and if they start looking their list of followed authors at the same time often it might become a problem, something like that hurts MySQL.

That’s why big social network websites use graph databases, they are much faster for something like this.

by
by
by
by
by
by