Is there anyone that can help me understand how to use PrettyPhoto with Wordpress?

8 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 4
  • United States
Aprilrobin
says

I’m a wordpress newbie and all the documentation I’m finding just isn’t making sense to me. I’m running PHP and I installed the London Creative theme be Freshface (which is awesome) and come with prettyPhoto included. I have everything on my site customized the way I want it but when it comes to adding the images with prettyphoto I just don’t get it.

I have the plugin installed. I just can’t for the life of me understand how to add the photos.

Is there a kind soul out there that can explain this to me before I pull all my hair out?

8 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 4
  • United States
Aprilrobin
says

Nevermind. I figured it out. Oh lord. this is what happens when you pull an all-nighter.

Thanks anyway guys.

1908 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

April, you could ask me for help directly, I would help you :D Anyway, I am glad you solved it and thanks for awesome feedback on my work, cheers friend!

3 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 1
Alix222
says

I’m in exactly the same spot you were in, April. Wish you had left some hint on this thread about how you solved your problem… I don’t want to pull an all-nighter to figure this out! I bet it’s really simple… ?! But where DO you add photos to prettyPhoto?

1908 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

I’m in exactly the same spot you were in, April. Wish you had left some hint on this thread about how you solved your problem… I don’t want to pull an all-nighter to figure this out! I bet it’s really simple… ?! But where DO you add photos to prettyPhoto?

We are going to need more info than that. What theme are you running etc?

3 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 1
Alix222
says

Theme is Themeology. Temporary link is www.conniefurgason.com/dev.

Thanks! Right now I’m copying and pasting code and the prettyPhoto is working in some places, but I feel like I’m not doing it “properly”! Any advice appreciated!

3 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 1
Alix222
says

... and I want more control with prettyPhoto – ie. adjustment of rows of thumbnails, etc. Where would I do that?

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by