8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Aprilrobin says

I’m a wordpress newbie and all the documentation I’m finding just isn’t making sense to me. I’m running PHP and I installed the London Creative theme be Freshface (which is awesome) and come with prettyPhoto included. I have everything on my site customized the way I want it but when it comes to adding the images with prettyphoto I just don’t get it.

I have the plugin installed. I just can’t for the life of me understand how to add the photos.

Is there a kind soul out there that can explain this to me before I pull all my hair out?

8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Located in United States
Aprilrobin says

Nevermind. I figured it out. Oh lord. this is what happens when you pull an all-nighter.

Thanks anyway guys.

1875 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

April, you could ask me for help directly, I would help you :D Anyway, I am glad you solved it and thanks for awesome feedback on my work, cheers friend!

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Alix222 says

I’m in exactly the same spot you were in, April. Wish you had left some hint on this thread about how you solved your problem… I don’t want to pull an all-nighter to figure this out! I bet it’s really simple… ?! But where DO you add photos to prettyPhoto?

1875 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

I’m in exactly the same spot you were in, April. Wish you had left some hint on this thread about how you solved your problem… I don’t want to pull an all-nighter to figure this out! I bet it’s really simple… ?! But where DO you add photos to prettyPhoto?

We are going to need more info than that. What theme are you running etc?

3 posts
Alix222 says

Theme is Themeology. Temporary link is www.conniefurgason.com/dev.

Thanks! Right now I’m copying and pasting code and the prettyPhoto is working in some places, but I feel like I’m not doing it “properly”! Any advice appreciated!

3 posts
Alix222 says

... and I want more control with prettyPhoto – ie. adjustment of rows of thumbnails, etc. Where would I do that?

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by