- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Beta Tester
This is my first post on CC, as I spend most my time over at AD.
Going through the categories I noticed there’s a Games subcategory for HTML5 , but it’s empty.
I’d like to know if there is place for HTML5 games on CC. Is the category empty because of lack of demand? Or is it too time-consuming to make games in HTML ?
I would say both. not much demand for something that isn’t fully implemented or widespread.
Also the time it takes to learn how to do such a thing is ridiculous.
Html5 (Fred) is still in quirks development and may even be renamed to just html (whatwg says its a living doctype that needs no version number; meaning they are running out of ideas.). So yeah its going to take a couple of years or more before something gets added there.