• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
contempoinc says

I’m not sure what everyone else is experiencing, but August was actually my best month to date.

I think the exposure horse has been kicked to a bloody pulp by now, we can circle talk about it all day long but I know most of these issues will be resolved with the redesign this month, or at least I hope.

530 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
darius9000 says

mine was too, but due to several new files.

372 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Sweden
mrjasmin says
I’m not sure what everyone else is experiencing, but August was actually my best month to date. I think the exposure horse has been kicked to a bloody pulp by now, we can circle talk about it all day long but I know most of these issues will be resolved with the redesign this month, or at least I hope.

August was also my best month so far with 61 sales :D

2952 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says
I’m not sure what everyone else is experiencing, but August was actually my best month to date. I think the exposure horse has been kicked to a bloody pulp by now, we can circle talk about it all day long but I know most of these issues will be resolved with the redesign this month, or at least I hope.

On themeforest or graphicriver ?

158 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
stmcan says
+ on the 7 last Site template approved .. 4 of them are error 404 pages .. !! anyway .. give your toughts !

Dude, you’re so right, 404 and construction pages should have their own category, isn’t fair for the html section. A could do one 404 but is not my interest.

+100

1561 posts Chris Robinson
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
contempoinc says
On themeforest or graphicriver ?

Both, but most of my sales comes from my WP themes on TF

15 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
spykawg says

August has been my best month too – most sales I’ve had and the most referrals.

On the “404” front, I tend to agree to some extent – and I say that having submitted both a 404 AND under construction page.

However with my templates, I’ve tried to add “something extra” – my 404 page has jQuery animation and a working Ajax report form and full PHP error handling and PDF documentation, i.e. not just a static single HTML page.

I think for $5 – http://themeforest.net/item/powerful-errors-phpajax-error-template/55303 – it’s worth it.

On the other hand there are some files that I think are simply “not worth it” – not that they are bad, but that they are simply TOO simple to be worth being sold. I’m not going to mention names though!

So what I’m trying to say is that the 404/Under construction pages are fine… as long as they are more than just a single html page !

349 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
al_m473 says

was eondering where Studioclick went, see the answer in one of your posts

Al

by
by
by
by
by
by