29 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
bennyroberts says

Dude i ” RIP ” them from officialpsd, i tought there are free psd models . And about the ones i used now I DIDN’T KNOW THEY WERE CELEBRITIES !!! Now i see for the first who they are: Elisha Cuthbert, Vida Guerra, Kim Kardashian. I’ve never seen a movie or a commercial with them, and sorry about the copycat it won’t happen again. But don’t tell me that the second one is the same as the rise it flyer.
Dude that’s the dumbest excuse I’ve ever heard. Oh I didn’t know it was against the rules officer…. you know how you know they won’t be celebrities???? Here’s an example.. http://photodune.net/item/american-fashion-model-in-military-pinup-style/3787984?WT.ac=weekly_feature&WT.seg_1=weekly_feature&WT.z_author=jorgosphotos

THERE’S A LICENSE that you buy. So stop ripping crap from “official psd” ! If you really don’t know how to design yourself without taking ripping from official psd, then maybe you shouldn’t be designing.

29 posts
bennyroberts says

dual posted
147 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
hawkmax says

Benny bro calm down it’s alright Danny apologised and realises that he should be more careful of what he uses.

Well for you Danny you can use photodune watermarked images but don’t forget to credit the author and it is also good courtesy to take permission before doing so. I am sure they don’t mind till the time you credit them with a link back and you don’t have to buy it ;) he gets free publicity and probably someone who buys your flyer will also buy the photo … it’s a win win buddy :d

29 posts
bennyroberts says

Dude i ” RIP ” them from officialpsd, i tought there are free psd models . And about the ones i used now I DIDN’T KNOW THEY WERE CELEBRITIES !!! Now i see for the first who they are: Elisha Cuthbert, Vida Guerra, Kim Kardashian. I’ve never seen a movie or a commercial with them, and sorry about the copycat it won’t happen again. But don’t tell me that the second one is the same as the rise it flyer.

Also i checked out “officialpsd dotcom” and it clearly says that those resources ARE NOT for COMMERCIAL purposes. I doubt that you actually contacted each artist and asked for permission. So basically you ripped the resources and made money illegally.

Thank you. Please stop and learn to design and make your own stuff!

by
by
by
by
by
by