- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
Lance, while we are at item attributes, I have a little concern i wanted to share for a long time now…
Imagine a WordPress theme that for some reason does not include a “big” PSD of the whole webdesign, it only has a few small PSD files – for a few button gradients here and there.
So you in a good believe mark that item with “ThemeForest Files Included – Layered PSD ” because it actually has PSD files in it. But then comes a random buyer and he is naturally confused over if the item actually includes the “big” PSD file or not, buys it in good belief without making sure – and then he is not happy.
So could you please take it under advisement? Maybe you could make a whole new attribute just for those “big” PSDs or something
You know what, a survey is going to be a better way to collect this data. These have been out of date for way too long! Thanks so much! http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-untitled_form2