37 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
murga says

Hello guys. I’m working on small project i want to put to codecanyon, but I don’t know is this going to be accepted. This is User management script where users can register, login, view other profiles, send message to them. Users have they roles ( admin , global mod, member , unverified ). Admins can do everything in administration, ban, check double IP’s, statistics, verify users,database backup. Globals can check double IP’s and verify users. Here’s ss. I have to work on design, but here it is.

http://i47.tinypic.com/1zmckch.jpg

1722 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+6 more
Firsh says

The only way to tell if it’s going to be accepted is to submit it, then you’ll see. You definitely need to improve the design first.

493 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

no, you need better design.

FracturedDesigns
FracturedDesigns Recent Posts Threads Started
1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in United Kingdom
FracturedDesigns says

That will most definitely be rejected. Despite the fact you need a better design, you have used copyrighted material on there.

The logo next to the text “LazeCMS” is on graphicriver, by the author fixim.

Here is a link to the item: http://graphicriver.net/item/colordata/694305?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=fixim

I would strongly doubt that you have purchased an extended license for this item and therefore you are breaching the copyright by designing to sell it as an element in your CMS design.

by
by
by
by
by
by