226 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Bundle Boss
+6 more
h3design
says

If you go to your portfolio and change the display type from “grid view” to “list view”, you can download any of your files without purchasing it.

3022 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
+13 more
Creattive
says

If you go to your portfolio and change the display type from “grid view” to “list view”, you can download any of your files without purchasing it.

yes but he needs the purchase code

224 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Bundle Boss
+4 more
WPAlchemy
says

Why not ask a friend to buy it for you, and then send him the money via paypal. Or just create a new account and buy it :P

107 posts Cuong Tran
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • 2 Years of Membership
+3 more
withemes
says

Why not ask a friend to buy it for you, and then send him the money via paypal. Or just create a new account and buy it :P

Because I have some money deposited (can not withdraw) and I don’t know what to do with it. :D

107 posts Cuong Tran
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • 2 Years of Membership
+3 more
withemes
says

I’m pretty sure if you click the purchase button it’ll tell you you can’t purchase your own file.

Thanks for the info, it’s totally true. :P

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

There was a thread about this recently, basically about how it’s not allowed. Staff will have to link the thread here.

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

I’m pretty sure if you click the purchase button it’ll tell you you can’t purchase your own file.

ah.

ok then :)

I dare you to try it. :)

2032 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Author
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Author Level 4
+6 more
UJ-pro
says

Because I have some money deposited (can not withdraw) and I don’t know what to do with it. :D

Don’t worry if you don’t know what to do with your money. :D We can help for sure.

Just a joke. ;-)

107 posts Cuong Tran
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • 2 Years of Membership
+3 more
withemes
says

Don’t worry if you don’t know what to do with your money. :D We can help for sure.

Just a joke. ;-)

LOL

by
by
by
by
by
by