• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
GJ-Designs says

I submitted a template and reviewers rejet it and send me a followin email:

Unfortunately your submission Tredd Studio – Responsive Single Page Portfolio isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.

I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.

However, we do accept themes with similar structure but in condition it provides better quality in terms of aesthetic or features.

Can anybody tell me that it is soft rejection or not?

279 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
PrimaThemes says

hard rejection

4012 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

443 posts (-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)
  • Elite Author
  • Mongolia
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
themewaves says

This is the reply.

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.
36 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
GJ-Designs says

hard rejection

Thank you friend. And here it is the preview of the template http://gj-designs.site40.net/TREDD_STUDIO and tell me what improvements i can ?

279 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
PrimaThemes says

Thank you friend. And here it is the preview of the template http://gj-designs.site40.net/TREDD_STUDIO and tell me what improvements i can ?

I think it is good start… But I think you need to work more with typography, fonts selection, and whitespace. Just my two cents, I am not reviewer by the way… ;)

36 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
GJ-Designs says

I think it is good start… But I think you need to work more with typography, fonts selection, and whitespace. Just my two cents, I am not reviewer by the way… ;)

By your view which fonts are suitable for this template friend?

by
by
by
by
by
by