270 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Canada
+8 more
iZZYMedia
says

...I always use variations of spades for avatars, an eternally recognizable icon that in my case has not much to do with gambling but Motorhead… Lemmy for the win!

It’s a great sign, I like that. May be you can make it a little personal, as this is a global sign you can add something to the spade or a style that represent your ideas or works.

74 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
maneality
says

Yes, it is actually me in the picture which was taken when I was on summer vacation B)

3724 posts Community Moderator
  • Affiliate Level 8
  • Author Level 6
  • Bundle Boss
  • Collector Level 4
+9 more
quickandeasy
says

The first piece of Photoshop work I did that i was really proud of :)

From an Abduzeedo tut

954 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Winner
+3 more
aleluja
says

I had a crap avatar before this one so I made another less crap avatar until I get a better idea. Thats it.

270 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Canada
+8 more
iZZYMedia
says

@maneality seems that you had a great time :)
@QuickandEasy always liked your avatar, first I thought you’re a girl but I find out after following your threads, seems friendly avatar.
@aleluja :) I remeber the Black one, I liked that one too, that’s why I remember that.

760 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Mo Bro
+4 more
EliIsakov
says

@izzymedia by changing the logo yearly I mean…right now..mine is not permanent…I am coming up with a logo concept currently…once I come up with it…by yearly I will probably just switch some colors…thats about it :D

219 posts Make art not war!
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+16 more
EAMejia
says

My avatar has a rich history, it means perseverance, learning, work, power, skill, is an archaeological piece of the Mayan culture :)

If you visit my country, you should visit the town of Copan Ruinas.

270 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Canada
+8 more
iZZYMedia
says

My avatar has a rich history, it means perseverance, learning, work, power, skill, is an archaeological piece of the Mayan culture :)

It would be amazing to see all these heritage mayan culture, I’d love to visit your country. Is appocalypto movie based of this Mayan culture? you have a beautiful country too.

257 posts
  • Bundle Boss
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Turkey
  • Elite Author
+6 more
MockupZone
says

same with my logo history :)

256 posts I wield art like a gun, but I aim to please you
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 8
  • Bundle Boss
+6 more
SeraphimChris
says

I came up with this Logo/Avatar about two years ago, and it stuck. It’s my 5th rendition and the only one that I’m completely satisfied with.

EAMejia, the way you remade the statue for your Avatar and painted is sick.

by
by
by
by
by
by