159 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ThemeProfuse says

Hi, I have them in my portfolio “Eudora”. I’m planing to make this theme in Woocommerce shopping cart & submit as new theme in “e-commerce” category. I saw many themes they did such type of stuff.

So my main question is “It is acceptable in TF.”

Thanks

266 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Vasterad says

You cannot submit same theme twice to different categories. However you can without problems add WooCommerce in update to your existing theme, then make a request to change category to eCommerce.

1113 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

You cannot submit same theme twice to different categories. However you can without problems add WooCommerce in update to your existing theme, then make a request to change category to eCommerce.
Look at this. I think is acceptable. However this is strange.
http://themeforest.net/item/supernova-ecommerce-responsive-theme/3463484 http://themeforest.net/item/supernova-premium-responsive-theme/3414993
266 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Vasterad says

The only similarity between these themes is the name. ;) I didn’t understand ThemeProfuse well, because I thought that he want to add WooCommerce as an extra feature to his theme and submit it to eCommerce category. :P

1748 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

On the homepage, yes, maybe ,but all the other pages are the same, blog, contact, projects, etc, so the theme is the same, just with e-commerce integration

1113 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

On the homepage, yes, maybe ,but all the other pages are the same, blog, contact, projects, etc, so the theme is the same, just with e-commerce integration

+100 and this is just an example from many other.

159 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ThemeProfuse says

The only similarity between these themes is the name. ;) I didn’t understand ThemeProfuse well, because I thought that he want to add WooCommerce as an extra feature to his theme and submit it to eCommerce category. :P

I’m talking about add e-commerce integration in theme & submit it as new theme :) Hope it’s clear

266 posts
+5 more
Vasterad says

Then definitely not.

1113 posts
+5 more
Smartik says

I’m talking about add e-commerce integration in theme & submit it as new theme :) Hope it’s clear

After a while you add BuddyPress integration and voila, another theme.

159 posts
+1 more
ThemeProfuse says

Please check example given by @Smartik

There is many author they did that & also got approved there theme

by
by
by
by
by
by