Analytics question: Isn’t there a way to look up ALL referrals instead of having to click on every item, and then click referrals.
I would just like a summary of all referrals instead of by item, is there a way to do this?
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- United Kingdom
I’m sorry SkyProductions, you may have to check the wiki, however if you want to see how many people visit or referral code in total per month go to Profile > Earnings > And scroll down until you reach the table named ‘Referrals’. For example
May 2012 0 Clickthroughs 0 Registered Members 0 Deposits $0.00
Hope I helped. Wiki/support > http://support.envato.com/