2206 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Nitro_Themes says

^^ true that.

I think everyone should have the same opportunity not just top selling authors and themes.

It is hard to compete with the mafia hehe.

Cheers

Lester

578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
azamshah72v says

agree with digital science.

agree to disagree with improper exposure

will they change it?

1587 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Keep in mind that envato does not have any one to control its actions towards authors. Usually country’s markets have competitive laws to prevent giving advantages to certain company’s. Killing competition in this way will come back one day and bite them in the behind.

But yet again rest of us are just not important enough :) And if some staff comes now and says that “no we do everything in the best interest of the community” Sorry it just does not feel this way.

Really hope but I doubt that somebody is watching all of this threads and doing something.

4710 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

And if some staff comes now and says that “no we do everything in the best interest of the community” Sorry it just does not feel this way.

True, I don’t think any staff who replies to the forums can actually influence those at the top who can execute major changes to the site. They are merely peace keepers, who use words like “it’s in the pipeline!” “I forwarded your feedback on!” “we always listen to the community!” Because over the years after all the great ideas and suggestions from the community, nothing really happens…

There is only one person who can make big changes though… but I think he’s busy :D

\\

1056 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+6 more
survivor says

+1 for making it more fair to other authors and show also different items, for example with 4-5 stars instead of only top selling ones.

On the other side I don’t really agree with showing items based exactly on the purchase tags or title.

For example You have searched “Human Hands…”, pick that one which suits your project and bought it. If after the purchase, they will show You other pictures with “Human Hands…”, You probably won’t be interested in buying it, because imo, You allready seen those, while You were searching for “Human Hands…” and bought that one You like.

1587 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
Anps says

Anway’s i would like to be on a conference like that… i think my hand would be up in the air going uuuu aaaa pick meeee pick meee :)

I think the answer would be, ooooook so lets move to another question :) or maybe someone would try to “lock thread” me down :)

81 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
zlatkosan1 says

+1 Im agree with guys. Any way the top authers(or the top items) could be found easly. So really hope that envato make some improvement:).

546 posts uouapps
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
uouapps says

+1

+

one more thing that is indirectly related to this topic, the ENVATO STUDIO AD that appears on the bottom of every results page should be placed under the pagination not over it

e.g.: (scroll down) http://themeforest.net/category/wordpress

because users especially those using mobile deviced tend to scroll down a page and once they see an add they think that it’s the end of the page so they don’t click on page 2

7769 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

why they don’t show MY ITEMS :(

each 100 purchases made on all marketplaces should switch to showing my items in the after purchase ad box.

is not that I ask for the moon!

78 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Alien_Piglet says

For example You have searched “Human Hands…”, pick that one which suits your project and bought it. If after the purchase, they will show You other pictures with “Human Hands…”, You probably won’t be interested in buying it, because imo, You allready seen those, while You were searching for “Human Hands…” and bought that one You like.
OR… if you’re the same kind of shopper as I am, seeing the different options after buying something you’ll instantly start having second thoughts about your purchase and regret buying it, thus leaving the marketplace with negative emotions. :bashful:
by
by
by
by
by
by