2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
strv says

I’m looking for a very specific feature of isotope : when clicking on a picture, it shows bigger and the layout change items, exactly like this : http://isotope.metafizzy.co/demos/relayout.html (expet i would reduce again image 1 after clicking on image 2 for example)

I would like to use this in a portfolio, avoiding to launch a lightbox or a new page to display a higher resolution picture and never really leave the portfolio.

I you did a Wordpress portfolio theme with Isotope and with this option, i would buy it. Nobody did it. Thanks and sorry for my english ! :)

1531 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says
2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
strv says

edit ok i ve just found one in your list who did this. Thank you :)

I’m unlucky, the one i wanted will not support it (asked the developpers)

Thanks for your time !!

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Thank you. Maybe i miss something but i don’t see any portfolio option on these who,reproduce exactly my previous link. I see grids portfolio, thats ok, but when i click on a picture it’s always a lightbox or a new page to display the higher resolution photo. I spend a lot of time testing “Gridz” with the live preview but i dont see any option doing this. I’m surely missing something. Thanks for your help ! :)

Hmm basically girdsquare is rendering all your requirement instead of light box click and when click on expendad portfolio it has to revert in its original size, well for this yu need customization. If you want this customization on squaregrid then i can do it :)

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

edit ok i ve just found one in your list who did this. Thank you :)

I’m unlucky, the one i wanted will not support it (asked the developpers)

Thanks for your time !!
Buddy this is exactly what you need: http://themeforest.net/item/kollar-responsive-fullscreen-ajax-portfolio/3861975?ref=webdesignerart
by
by
by
by
by
by