• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

This navigation issue is unique to PhotoDune and the Devs are aware of it and plan to put a fix in when they can :) Thanks!

The navigation is under the Envato Studio banner on all marketplaces, it just looks worse on PhotoDune.

4510 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

I learnt this lesson after some point. As long as the long time authors/users complains certain things – the complaint loses value! Not just here but everywhere! :D

Well I make these posts because I care about usability and Envato doesn’t seem to care. That page navigation has been there like that for many months and doesn’t seem to be changing any time soon. So it’s important to remind Envato because they’re obviously too busy with what ever it is they do. If we don’t say something it would probably just stay like that, considering how many months it has stayed the same.

5766 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

I learnt this lesson after some point. As long as the long time authors/users complains certain things – the complaint loses value! Not just here but everywhere! :D
Well I make these posts because I care about usability and Envato doesn’t seem to care. That page navigation has been there like that for many months and doesn’t seem to be changing any time soon. So it’s important to remind Envato because they’re obviously too busy with what ever it is they do. If we don’t say something it would probably just stay like that, considering how many months it has stayed the same.

That’s understandable obviously :)

But my point is different. There is a difference between pointing a tricky bug and apparently intentional flaw (or a compromise on navigation or whatever positive). Since almost every author as well as staffs aware the deficiency, there is no point in asking the staff to fix it.

4510 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

there is no point in asking the staff to fix it.

Great :)

by
by
by
by
by
by