3 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
joomgeek
says

Hello

I’m currently using Clava theme on a Joomla 3.3 Website http://agency.joomgeek.com/moltocare/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=2&Itemid=632

For some reasons I can’t display the articles based on K2 settings (here I still have the date instead of the image).

What can be wrong ?

Tks a lot

215 posts straight to the art designs
  • Elite Author
  • Collector Level 4
  • Author Level 9
  • Affiliate Level 5
+11 more
arrowthemes
says

Hello there,

This is a public forum mostly for the wider Themeforest community. If you’d like to get author support for a template, the best place to get in touch with them is through their profile page

regards

3 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
joomgeek
says

Hello there,

This is a public forum mostly for the wider Themeforest community. If you’d like to get author support for a template, the best place to get in touch with them is through their profile page

regards

Hello

I tried to log but I’m not receiving the activation email :(

2782 posts
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Feedback Guru
  • Winner
  • Meetup Participant
+23 more
contrastblack
Envato team
says

Hey joomgeek,

You might want to try the contact form located on the right lower side of the page arrowthemes suggested. That should help you get in touch with the author and they can further assist with the login situation.

Thanks.

3 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
joomgeek
says

Hey joomgeek,

You might want to try the contact form located on the right lower side of the page arrowthemes suggested. That should help you get in touch with the author and they can further assist with the login situation.

Thanks.

tks u

by
by
by
by
by
by