3 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
joomgeek says

Hello

I’m currently using Clava theme on a Joomla 3.3 Website http://agency.joomgeek.com/moltocare/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=2&Itemid=632

For some reasons I can’t display the articles based on K2 settings (here I still have the date instead of the image).

What can be wrong ?

Tks a lot

183 posts straight to the art designs
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
arrowthemes says

Hello there,

This is a public forum mostly for the wider Themeforest community. If you’d like to get author support for a template, the best place to get in touch with them is through their profile page

regards

3 posts
joomgeek says

Hello there,

This is a public forum mostly for the wider Themeforest community. If you’d like to get author support for a template, the best place to get in touch with them is through their profile page

regards

Hello

I tried to log but I’m not receiving the activation email :(

2638 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hey joomgeek,

You might want to try the contact form located on the right lower side of the page arrowthemes suggested. That should help you get in touch with the author and they can further assist with the login situation.

Thanks.

3 posts
joomgeek says

Hey joomgeek,

You might want to try the contact form located on the right lower side of the page arrowthemes suggested. That should help you get in touch with the author and they can further assist with the login situation.

Thanks.

tks u

by
by
by
by
by
by