Hi, I am having issues with a theme I purchased for a client.
The theme is “Crius Responsive Photography Creative Portfolio”. Website in question: www.jacquelineprior.co.za
1. Galleries – when adding images, the uploader doesn’t open in a ‘popup’ like usual in WordPress. It opens in a page so there is no way to get back to the last page after uploading images (left Dashboard nav is missing).http://creativeaddict.co.za/images/gallery-upload.jpg
2. If you want to upload existing photo’s from Media into the gallery, there is no insert button… you need to upload new photo’s every time.http://creativeaddict.co.za/images/no-insert.jpg
3. Slideshows work on Pages, but not posts… I am trying to get a slideshow to work on a post. It pulls the featured image, but if I delete it and change to slideshow, it uses the default background image with no slideshow (and yes, we have put multiple images in the slideshow under Gallery).http://creativeaddict.co.za/images/post-slideshow.jpg http://creativeaddict.co.za/images/only-featured-image.jpg
Please can someone assist us urgently, or give us a refund for the theme so we can purchase something else. Your support page doesn’t work and there is no way to get in touch with the developer.
You should contact the author of the theme
Well, on the theme page it says I should go to “http://support.themegoods.com/” for support, which doesn’t work atm. It referred me back to here, hence my reason for posting here. I have contacted the developer via his profile as well.
I think you should wait a little until the developer will see your message. If you don’t have any answer in, let’s say 1-2 days, you can ask envato support for more details.
http://support.themegoods.com/ works fine for us and his support is excellent
No, he’s right. Here is the message on that page:
“Currently we have technical issue on our support system and new ticket is temporary disabled. To get theme support please go to Themeforest and post your questions on theme discussion board instead.”
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.