So, I saw my traffic data today. For a particular plugin, I have 88 visits on May 03, and 2 on May 04. On the bottom of the page, it says, ‘Report was generated on May 03, 2013 17:08 GMT time’
How can I have visit data for May 04 when the report was generated on May 03? Am I missing out something? Is the visit data also based on GMT? Or Australian time?
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I reckon that the problem is with the different time zones.