27 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
barahona06 says

this is what i have from helpdesk after i send the problem:

Thank you for your email. Due to the nature of our product, we can’t swap and don’t provide credits for an item unless your request falls into one of the following categories:

• The files are malfunctioning or corrupt.
  • The files are not what the item description claims.

If you feel that your request fulfills one of the above criteria, please explain in detail how it does. We will then ask one of our reviewers to look over the file, and if we find you are correct we will be more than happy to credit your account for the cost of the item. This process also allows us to identify and fix any problems the file/description may have. Please note, we do not issue PayPal refunds. For more information, please read the following:

so reply back:

Ok,well that is the problem the plugin is corrupte,,after istalled,dont get activate,and dont apear on the list even if is uploade via ftp…thanks.

this was on wed-30 nov 2011, Envato Support Centre sice i have no feeback.?/any sujestion or help so i get aleast credit,to use it on something alse.??

731 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
mordauk says

You need to contact the plugin author, not Envato support. Post a comment on the item page, or email the author from their profile.

27 posts
  • United States
barahona06 says
mordauk said
You need to contact the plugin author, not Envato support. Post a comment on the item page, or email the author from their profile.

i dit bouth a ready no response,,,my last resort will be report to my bank that this was a fraud on a product son the bank refund the money and open invetigation with envato and seller,and find who fould is,done.

49 posts AA-Team
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
+1 more
AA-Team says

nice :D

3422 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says
barahona06 said

Thank you for your email. Due to the nature of our product, we can’t swap and don’t provide credits for an item unless your request falls into one of the following categories:

If you feel that your request fulfills one of the above criteria, please explain in detail how it does. We will then ask one of our reviewers to look over the file, and if we find you are correct we will be more than happy to credit your account for the cost of the item. This process also allows us to identify and fix any problems the file/description may have. Please note, we do not issue PayPal refunds. For more information, please read the following:

so reply back:

Ok,well that is the problem the plugin is corrupte,,after istalled,dont get activate,and dont apear on the list even if is uploade via ftp…thanks.

this was on wed-30 nov 2011, Envato Support Centre sice i have no feeback.?/any sujestion or help so i get aleast credit,to use it on something alse.??

By writing back and saying that the file is corrupt, that means they need to go in and test the file. That’s a process that takes time, so please be patient.

Also, I hope you’ll reconsider your attitude. You’ve been leveling threats each step of the way, from day 1: http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/ok-i-will-repor-this-to-paypal-so-get-the-money-back/53839 , even though your issues are due to user error. Note that others have used the plugin without difficulties; it does seem to be working or it would not be selling.

And honestly, it’s very difficult to understand what you’re trying to say. You may want to check your spelling and grammar in order to get your point across more efficiently. We may simply have a communication error here.

Have you considered just hiring a freelancer to install the plugin for you?

Also, Tyler mentioned in another thread that the reason he didn’t provide support was that you didn’t purchase the file. If that is the case, he can’t be blamed for not responding. http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/facebook-traffic-pop-reply/54344?page=1#495663

328 posts No! It's not a 5 minute job!
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+9 more
WebFactory says

How long did it pass since you contacted the author?

725 posts WordPress Ninja
  • Elite Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
TylerQuinn says

The first three emails I was sent were sent with zero licenses, after checking the files bought by this user I saw no mention of any of my items.

Siddharth already locked the last thread about this, and cleared my name in the fact that I always support ledgit buyers if they run into trouble. This user also sent me threats and rather vulgar emails after that thread and I have since created a new outlook rule to send all emails with this username to a black hole.

I would also like to mention that the item has been sold to many other members of Envato and not once has their been reports of bad files.

731 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
mordauk says

He is obviously abusive. Perhaps this should be locked before it gets worse.

27 posts
  • United States
barahona06 says
WebFactory said
How long did it pass since you contacted the author?
ABOUTH 2 WEEKS
27 posts
  • United States
barahona06 says
sevenspark said
barahona06 said

so reply back:

By writing back and saying that the file is corrupt, that means they need to go in and test the file. That’s a process that takes time, so please be patient.

Also, I hope you’ll reconsider your attitude. You’ve been leveling threats each step of the way, from day 1: http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/ok-i-will-repor-this-to-paypal-so-get-the-money-back/53839 , even though your issues are due to user error. Note that others have used the plugin without difficulties; it does seem to be working or it would not be selling.

And honestly, it’s very difficult to understand what you’re trying to say. You may want to check your spelling and grammar in order to get your point across more efficiently. We may simply have a communication error here.

Have you considered just hiring a freelancer to install the plugin for you?

Also, Tyler mentioned in another thread that the reason he didn’t provide support was that you didn’t purchase the file. If that is the case, he can’t be blamed for not responding. http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/facebook-traffic-pop-reply/54344?page=1#495663
by
by
by
by
by
by