- There is a memeber login widget, however i see no place where people can actually register as a user of the site, this can be sorted by a simple plugin, but does the theme include something that can do this.
- The demo site has a slider on the front page, there appears to be no way to do this via the backend and would require coding/ a plugin. Am i missing something here?
- Probably the most important thing is that you can click order now on the available hosting packages. When you press this it takes you to a single page explaining the selected package in depth. However, there is an order now button on this page also which just takes you to the same package description page. Obviosuly this should allow you to order the package, but again there is no shopping cart or order section or even a customer login section.
- There a different sidebars on different pages on the demo site, something that does not seem to be readily avaliable to do with the purchased version. Moreover i cannot find a sidebar.php.
- The main logo is not able to be changed in the back end and again would require replacing code to do this.
I have just recently signed up and this is my first post in these forums. If it is incorrect or posted in the wrong place, then i profusely apologise. Thank you for your time.
This forum is only for authors, to discuss issues, clients, rejections, etc. You must contact the developer via his Profile Page and wait for his reply. Meanwhile you can also Google for some similar issues.
Apologies and thank you for the response. If i could just trouble you once more. I have sent a message via the authors profile page with these issues. Is there a standard response time for these messages or is it based on the authors themselves? (unfortunately i am still waiting for a response and the read me material is not very indepth, also google searches are drawing blanks) Again thank you very much for clarifying the forum rules and taking the time to respond.
a hosting template doesnt mean a hosting site, for registering,orders,support system, you need a client system (e.g. whmcs) template=layout, of course unless you are not trying to solve these things with wordpress plug-ins
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to respond. I have a clear idea of what i need to do, i am fully capable of doing the code but wanted to hand it over to someone with zero experience. Please consider this thread closed and when all said and done i still recommend Modern Hosting by iStudios as being a nice looking theme that is value for money.