1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
trhmarketing says

Hello,

I purchased the theme ‘square’ for my website. I had to upload the theme through cpanel because the Wordpress uploaded wasn’t working.

I zipped the file and uploaded it. When I tried to extract it I recovered and error. I ended up uploading and extracting the individual theme file.

The theme is active on the site but its empty. There are not any widgets and it does not resemble the live preview at all.

Check it out: www.trhmarketing.ca

Please help!

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi trh, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck!

3810 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

As Dzinc said you need to talk to the author BUT as a further comment if you read the documentation that comes with the file then you will find that covers how it set it all up.

Also WP is unlike a HTML template. It is a framework and style underwhich you have to create content for it to show up e.g. like the demo. There is most like a XML file (again covered in the documentation) that you will be able to import giving you the same content as is in the demo (minus images most likely as they will be protected content and widgets pre installed as this would require a SQL import).

Good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by