10 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
EKDesigns says

Hello! I’ve emailed 3 times and commented on the template’s comment threads (which have been removed apparently, because I cannot find them now???) and no response! I purchased Rise template from OrangeIdea. I am having a few issues and need them fixed asap. I am a beginner in HTML so I have tried fixing these things on my own and have been unsuccessful.

1. I need to slow down the slider on the index page. I’ve used the steps in the documentation provided with the template and it is not working. 2. I cannot figure out how to get YouTube videos to play instead of Vimeo videos in the template. 3. On all images, when clicked on there’s a caption of “undefined”, I cannot figure out where to edit that.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated! Either with getting me in contact with the designer, or if someone can help me themselves on these issues. Like I said, I’ve emailed them 3 times and no response. Please help! I need these issues fixed asap so my clients’ site can go live soon!

Here’s the testing link to the site

http://www.visionforlifeworks.com/Rise%20-%20HTML%20Template/Boxed%20Layout/index.html

Thanks again! Emily

1674 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

Hi. You should consider time zones and your theme author’s support policy. Reading his profile page should clear some things up.

10 posts
EKDesigns says

Thank you, but I have tried that as well. No response.

373 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
WPWiseOwl says

As you may already know, Envato policy is that support is not compulsory for any product sold in their marketplaces regardless of what the author may claim on their item page. You buy at your own risk and regardless of skill level.

You’re a beginner in HTML but you’ve a paying client? Ah, now I feel bad for the client.

Why not just hire someone to do the work for you and then present that work to your client?

You can hire someone like this – http://werkpress.com/

10 posts
EKDesigns says

Well, I wouldn’t say beginner, that was the wrong choice of words. And you don’t have to be rude. I am just not as advanced as some, how does that sound?

I have taught myself quite a bit in html, and have figured out a lot on this template on my own, but cannot seem to figure out these 3 issues.

I have already looked into someone doing the work for me, but it seems as though everyone charges way more than I even charge a client

373 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
WPWiseOwl says

Well, I wouldn’t say beginner, that was the wrong choice of words. And you don’t have to be rude. I am just not as advanced as some, how does that sound?

My apologies, then. To be honest it just sounds like a euphemism. No offense meant. Good luck! :-)

1466 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Croatia
OriginalEXE says

Regarding undefined issue, did you try adding title=”” to the img tags?

10 posts
EKDesigns says

Yes, tried that. Here’s what the code looks like:

< / a >

The code was already in the code, I just added the Eye tracking with the Wayne Saccadic Fixator

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says
10 posts
EKDesigns says

Shoot, I forgot it would try to post the image. Anyhow, yes I tried to put the description in the a title=” ” section. Still says “undefined”

by
by
by
by
by
by