10 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
EKDesigns says

Actually, the title should be set on the link inside the “hover_img_content” div that follow. Just saying because you have a sexy avatar, otherwise i would tell you to learn by yourself as you pretend to be a webdesigner who sells your work (actually stealing my job and abuse your client) when you can’t fix basic code :)

Well, I apologize for my avatar. Unfortunately it took my image from Facebook years ago when I first joined. I’ll make sure to change that when I get a chance just so I’m not offending anyone :impatient:

And, as for me “pretending to be a web designer”, that is not at all the case. I am definitely a designer. But in some areas of the states, especially where I live, there are more small business clients who need something quick and affordable. And when I receive an order like that, I do not design from scratch. I’d like to consider myself more of a “designer” than a “coder”. I thought there was a difference… guess not. Let’s just say I do more print design than web. Does that make everyone feel better?

3192 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

]And, as for me “pretending to be a web designer”, that is not at all the case. I am definitely a designer. But in some areas of the states, especially where I live, there are more small business clients who need something quick and affordable. And when I receive an order like that, I do not design from scratch. I’d like to consider myself more of a “designer” than a “coder”. I thought there was a difference… guess not. Let’s just say I do more print design than web. Does that make everyone feel better?
everyone starts somewhere and at least you had the smarts to ask for help.
2 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • New Zealand
Mohan-Iyer says

Hi, I have an issue with Turkhitbox author of Pupa wordpress template. The issues I have raised have not been responded to for the past seven days. Is it possible to ditch the theme and get a refund? Thanks Mohan

7182 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

Hi, I have an issue with Turkhitbox author of Pupa wordpress template. The issues I have raised have not been responded to for the past seven days. Is it possible to ditch the theme and get a refund? Thanks Mohan

yes, you can get a refund but only if the product doesn’t work as described or is faulty.

more info here:

http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/256/0/can-i-get-a-refund-for-an-item-i-have-purchased
568 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
AlexFjord says

As doru said refunds only are available if the theme does not work as advertised. Support is not mandatory from authors although as the author here seems to reply there may be a reason why it has been a few days.

It is also worth noting that reading the comments section – those requests you put in are not support they are customizations to the theme. These would not be grounds to receive a refund.

As they are simple modifications I would expect most authors to tell you how to do it but again its outside of their required scope. The logo issue is a question of changing the code which dictates a fixed size for the logo for the theme and the menu colours are all in the CSS (they may also be in the theme options depending on whats there but without seeing them couldn’t tell you)

by
by
by
by
by
by