20 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
MattBearman says

Congratulations! I’m currently still waiting to get my first sale, unfortunately the only track I have for sale at the moment is not very likely to be bought :S but I’ve got one in the approval queue that will hopefully sell :)

243 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in Germany
+2 more
Crian says

Congratulations! I’m currently still waiting to get my first sale, unfortunately the only track I have for sale at the moment is not very likely to be bought :S but I’ve got one in the approval queue that will hopefully sell :)

Thank you Matt :) I’ve been waiting for months but now it finally starts – Just upload more and more. :) Good luck!

761 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Waderman says

Hi Crian, I´d like to add my wishes and congratulations to you and your sales. For me it´s the same here on Audiojungle. Member since End November and till now, cross fingers, 13 Sales. It´s really a great a feeling and very exiting to watch the delevopment on this marketplace.

Regards from Germany

2010 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Hi Crian! Congrats, you got good stuff, so you will sell more than 2 items for sure :)
I started uploading in september and got 98 sales now and ended up selling 2 tracks a day, but in the last few days it almost went to zero, so don’t worry if you don’t sell too much in december, it seems to be a season issue, like i hear from others too…
So, keep up the good work!!

243 posts
  • Located in Germany
+2 more
Crian says

Hi Waderman – Wie ich sehe bist du auch deutsch? Danke für die Glückwünsche – hast ein gutes Portfolio, weiter so! :-)

@matsteiner: Hey, thank you very much – It is great to hear such words from you – I remember you are the one on Audiojungle whose item was used at the Sony Xperia spot right? Congratulations for that, too, great to see that there are members on Audiojungle that really can come far. :-) Same to you, keep up the good work!

2010 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Hi Crian, ach so, Du auch deutsch, dat wär ja dann auch einfacher gewesen :-) But because we shouldn’t use any other language than english in the forum (see the forum rules) i continue in english, even when it’s harder than my beloved (Swiss)German.. :) Yes, i had the joy that Sony used my track…. i’m really happy. But i’m not that far yet, no too much experience on AJ, compared to other big players here !! :) Thanks for your best wishes and all the best and merry christmas and a happy new year (not only happy in regards to sales

666 posts Allegro120 Composer
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+5 more
Allegro120 says

Congrats Crian :) Good luck!!!

604 posts Keeping the Groove Alive
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Featured in the Envato Market Community podcast
+8 more
guitarsstate says

Congrats on your first sales! Here’s to many more ;)

243 posts
  • Located in Germany
+2 more
Crian says

@MatSteiner: Oh I did not now that it is not allowed – yes it would have been a lot easier but well – at least we can practice our english. :) I wish you all the same!

@Allegro120: Thank you very much! :-)

@guitarsstate: I just hope so – Thank you :-)!

by
by
by
by
by
by