846 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
kaixer says

I got 30+ sales every week and mostly I have 3 or 4 items every week.
30 sales a week is totally cool, man. Congrats…

Thanks Greedybrown. Just got 35 sales this week and I’m slowing down making business card design but focusing more on brochures and Presentation template coming June. :)

749 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
myjilson says

Thanks Greedybrown. Just got 35 sales this week and I’m slowing down making business card design but focusing more on brochures and Presentation template coming June. :)

You are great :) Give me some advice by looking into my portfolio!!! Really need to make more sales. Earlier I have got 40+ sales a week. But now it’s only 5+

846 posts
+4 more
kaixer says

You are great :) Give me some advice by looking into my portfolio!!! Really need to make more sales. Earlier I have got 40+ sales a week. But now it’s only 5+

I’m not sure how I did, but I think more items (even don’t get any sales), more exposure.

I have 33 items now and each of them help me to get more exposure. It’s simple,for example I create variation of business card, which is my focus is general, designer, corporate style and photographer. At the same time client will take a look to another item from my portfolio. Some client don’t like same layout and design but tend to buy clever and creative design that represent themselves.

Just a simple tips, don’t make design that is beautiful, but create something that creative because beautiful is subjective!:)

749 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
+6 more
myjilson says

Just a simple tips, don’t make design that is beautiful, but create something that creative because beautiful is subjective!:)

I liked the way you conveyed it :) +100 I’m now switching on to the print materials! Thanks kaixer, you are my inspiration because I have observed you from your beginning. I used to find some time to review all your design works. It’s something unique :) Keep it up!

846 posts
+4 more
kaixer says

I liked the way you conveyed it :) +100 I’m now switching on to the print materials! Thanks kaixer, you are my inspiration because I have observed you from your beginning. I used to find some time to review all your design works. It’s something unique :) Keep it up!
Thanks for the kind words mate. Just release new biz card today. :)
151 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
soundgridmedia says

hi there all i just sales 10 this weeks ,can someone please advice me how to get the refferal program?? because i don’t have any to reffered can someone teach me how or give the link regarding the refferal tutorial?? sorry for my worse english..:)

390 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
Rayzong says

May is coming to an end !

by
by
by
by