221 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Albania
+3 more
BlinVarfi says

This is my first time i have tried to upload an item bundle. It’s an icon bundle of the flag icons i have as items here in GR. I have done all continents flags and now am uploading as Item Bundle all of them together as World Flags. Now i don’t get it, after 2 day waiting they put it on hold and have 3 days pasted since than and no feedback. I really don’t get it since my item separately are approved with no problem and this one has no changes at all, only all of them coming together, why is it put on hold? Any idea? Do item bundle take more time to be reviewed?

849 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Rewroc says

May be they’ve just put it on hold because they need a second reviewer’s opinion on the pricing of your bundle?

844 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

Ever since the new review system has been introduced every single item of mine was put on hold. One day for it to reach the review, then another day on hold, each time.

However it was then approved instantly without any further action.

So I can only assume that they have now more reviewers to work off the queue quicker, but that then not all of these new reviewers have the powers to also approve/price/reject an item and need confirmation/second opinion.

At least that’s my theory :)

So I don’t think you need to worry yet, although three days is a long time!

Cheers

Chris

1620 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

This is my first time i have tried to upload an item bundle. It’s an icon bundle of the flag icons i have as items here in GR. I have done all continents flags and now am uploading as Item Bundle all of them together as World Flags. Now i don’t get it, after 2 day waiting they put it on hold and have 3 days pasted since than and no feedback. I really don’t get it since my item separately are approved with no problem and this one has no changes at all, only all of them coming together, why is it put on hold? Any idea? Do item bundle take more time to be reviewed?

When it comes to bundles such as this one main reason for us to hold it are for a price review. As all individual items have their own price we must price the bundle accordingly and that might take some time depending on the size of the bundle.

However, I can see the bundle has been approved and with a fair price as well so I guess the problem have been solved :)

Good luck! :)

221 posts
  • Located in Albania
+3 more
BlinVarfi says

Thanks all for the answers and yeah PatrikL, now it’s approved and also got it first sale :)

by
by
by
by
by
by