Hi guys. Just wondered if someone can give me a quick heads-up on how to get things like links and bullet points in the item detail for our products?
i think I managed to do the bullets but can we literally put HTML in that box or is there some sort of shorthand for thsee?
I see some folks ahve links, bold text, bullet points and even images – I WANT THAT TOO !!!!
Any help would be great – apologies if I’m being a noob.
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author was Featured
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
I use h3 tags for big headings and classic img src for images. One tip: if you want your images to be in one row without horizontal spaces between them. wrap those images with classic p tag. Something like p-img-img-img-/p You can check the result in my items.
Thanks for the replies guys – I’m not a coding newbie I just wondered if it was indeed okay to post HTML into that field thats all lol.
Now I know it’s cool, I’ll be updating my themes to get them more searchable