98 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
EnsomUlv says

Ok, I recently uploaded 3 new items, 2 of them had almost the same progress in the status bar. When they were almost finishing the progress bar only one of them was reviewed and approved, the other one just vanished. No notification email, no spam, no hidden, no nothing.

They were somewhat related as the one approved was a us size business card mockup ( link removed ) and the one that vanished was the european size version of it. Do you think they want me to join both? I don’t think it makes sense but that’s something that crossed my mind.

I’ve contacted support both by ticket support and twitter with no response yet and decided to re upload the item again.

1253 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Demorfoza says

Weird. I think staff shoud approve both versions of your mock-up since that’s a bit different layout. If it’s not in your portfolio (and apparently it isn’t) and you have no notification about staff decision, reupload is a good move I think. You always can cancel your item from a queue if the last one magicly appear.

There also may be a problem with your e-mail provider, slight delay or something, but that item should be accepted anyway, considering it’s as good as rest of your mock-ups.

98 posts
+2 more
EnsomUlv says

Hey Demorfoza :)

That’s what i thought when re uploading. I can just cancel if the item decides to appear from the dead. I’ve seen this happening to other users as well. And there’s no reason for it to be rejected since it consists of the same views as the other but with european standard size business cards. I don’t want users to feel forced into buying the two when they only need one size.

98 posts
+2 more
EnsomUlv says

And the file vanished again! Geez!

1620 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

Always check the SPAM folder of your mail client. Sometimes the rejection/approval email ends up there, depending on one’s email provider.

IF the email is not in the spam folder please submit a ticket to our Support Team and they will forward your request to the reviewer in charge.

It happens from time to time that one’s email client messes with you ;)

98 posts
+2 more
EnsomUlv says

Hi PatrikL! No, nothing on SPAM just like what happened with the first upload. Already opened a ticket for the first one and Ibrahim told me: “Regarding to your ticket, I see the item ‘XXXXXXX’ is pending review. You should receive news about it soon, please allow some time while the necessary staff member reviews your file”.

I already replied him about this second disappearing. Let’s wait and see.

346 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
LiveAtTheBBQ says

It happened to me this weekend…

I had a logo which was held by the review team and now it’s dissapeared. No email, no nothing?

Did you have any news allready?

98 posts
+2 more
EnsomUlv says

Apparently the 2 emails were sent but i’ve never received them. If it wasn’t for PatrikL’s help i’d still be waiting and wondering… Patrik is a really good guy and I’d like to publicly thank him!

They wanted me to join the two items which i can’t understand why… Why would i force people into buying formats they don’t really need? And then there’s the $1 price adjustment when i included something that gave me almost the same amount of work than the first one which i think is ridiculous…

346 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
LiveAtTheBBQ says

I just opened a support ticket regarding my logo, i hope they will respond soon.

98 posts
+2 more
EnsomUlv says

Fingers crossed :)

by
by
by
by