204 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 1
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
parajuli
says

I was thinking about a item discussion/file description sig that you can update in your profile page and it updates in all your file descriptions.

I think this is necessary because many authors are putting their items in the bottom of their file description.. What do you guys think?

3868 posts
  • 9 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+10 more
flashjunkie
says

its been mentioned a few times, and i must agree, everytime i upload a new file i have to update all my old items.

+1

1142 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 11
+9 more
purethemes
says

there are so many good ideas here how to improve themeforest but unfortunately no one seems to care about it..

988 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
thomas07
says

no, they do care about it, but just takes time to implement…i think we will have to be patient for next features updates.

4954 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 4
  • Envato Team
+11 more
MarkBrodhuber
Envato team
says

Yes, believe me they care about people’s suggestions. Every suggestion is heard, and considered. Like Thomas said, things that do get the green light need to get implemented, and that takes time. Not to mention the re-design is a primary developmental thing right now, so a lot of time is being devoted in that direction.

2201 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Bundle Boss
  • Collector Level 1
+6 more
ArikB
says
Yes, believe me they care about people’s suggestions. Every suggestion is heard, and considered. Like Thomas said, things that do get the green light need to get implemented, and that takes time. Not to mention the re-design is a primary developmental thing right now, so a lot of time is being devoted in that direction.

Giev bak pik of english bull dawg, nao plz, thanks lulz!

2529 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Blog Interview
+13 more
JeffreyWay
says

@rzepak – Why would you say something like that? We listened VERY closely to the community when planning out the marketplace redesign.

Actually, part of my job description is to take notes from you guys! :)

1125 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Bundle Boss
+7 more
hansv
says
@rzepak – Why would you say something like that? We listened VERY closely to the community when planning out the marketplace redesign. Actually, part of my job description is to take notes from you guys! :)

@JeffreyWay

How is your job called? :-) I mean…... what is your job’s title?

Reviewer-SiteManager-Blogger-Forum Moderator-Tutorial Author-Guy who takes notes ? :-D

4483 posts ThemeForest Senior Reviewer
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 3
  • Envato Team
+14 more
Ivor
Envato team
says
@JeffreyWay How is your job called? :-) I mean…... what is your job’s title? Reviewer-SiteManager-Blogger-Forum Moderator-Tutorial Author-Guy who takes notes ? :-D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah LOL +1

1482 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Author Level 6
  • Meetup Participant
  • Affiliate Level 5
+14 more
kailoon
Envato team
says

I think the redesign will be something great because they need to include so many good suggestions and ideas :)

Give’em some times :)

by
by
by
by
by
by