I made a item to the codecanyon marketplace but it got rejected for 2nd time.
I will appreciate some feedback and help to improve this item.
This item is CSS3 only
Why was rejected:
1) The design, color schemes still require improvements.
2) Further, we already have quite a few similar CSS menu but if better design and execution
You can email support for an explanation of why it was rejected.
it might be because the are alot of items like this, but im not sure… it looks good the is nothing wrong with them but the is quite a few things like this.
I’m glad it was approved, but unfortunately you can’t promote your own files here on the forums.
I’d suggest editing/deleting your post with the link before support do so and gives you a rollocking.
EDIT : On further inspection of the rules, it appears you can but must be in the ‘Item Discussion’ forum
I’m trying to buy the Widget Ninja plugin, but it looks like I can only buy a $10 plugin if I’m willing to pay $20 for it… and hope that at some point I want to come back and spent the other $10?
If there’s another option, I’m all for it, but I’m not paying more than it’s worth.
I’m trying to buy the Widget Ninja plugin, but it looks like I can only buy a $10 plugin if I’m willing to pay $20 for it… and hope that at some point I want to come back and spent the other $10? If there’s another option, I’m all for it, but I’m not paying more than it’s worth.
What an earth are you talking about?
EDIT : ok, i think i get what your taking about, but it should not be on this thread…. pick to pay with paypal, it will cost 12 USD in the end… or you could spend the extra 10 USD on one of my products
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.